Utilizing SWAT MAPS zones as base layers: $50/field
- These are useful for building prescription maps for fertilizer applications based on crop potentials before satellite imagery can be used as a good base layer
- They are also the best layers for long-term fertility building of nutrients such as phosphorus and elemental sulphur.
Utilizing Satellite Imagery (Sentinel) zones as base layers
- $0.25/ac ($50/field minimum)-if field is SWAT mapped
- $1.00/ac ($50/field minimum)-if field is not yet SWAT mapped (ground truthing not included)
- These are useful for building prescription maps for fertilizer applications and/or fungicide applications when they should be based mostly on current crop growth and current crop yield potential and biomass.
Tissue Testing of Zones
- $50 per test per Zone, $150/hour for travel, sampling
- (Example 1 field, 5 zones, 1 hour = $400/field)
- Tissue testing is useful prior to top-dress applications to help determine potential nutrient uptake issues.
Why apply top-dress applications all at one rate across the field? Deal with your field variability with TOP MAPS. Contact your local CropPro agronomist or mapping specialist to discuss what option would be best for you.
The CropPro TOP MAPS service provides prescriptions for top-dress applications of fertilizer, fungicides and other inputs that happen on top of the soil (floated granules) or on top of the crop (foliar sprays, floated granules or dribble banded liquids). These types of prescriptions require a different set of processes to define and therefore are priced separately from the SWAT MAPS service.